Saturday 25 October 2008

That nearly Slayer feeling......

in less than 48 hours I will be at what promises to be one of the best gigs I have ever been to.

On Monday Slayer, Trivium, Mastodon and Amon Amarth play the Manchester Apollo on the Unholy Alliance Tour and I absolutly can't wait!

I have this thing about ticking life boxes.
To explain, there are some things that I would like to do before I cross over to the otherside - some are achievable others are dreams - and when I experience one of these things I put a metaphorical tick against it on the list. Some of the best of these are the ones that happen and then you realise they are on your list. But the absolute best ones are those that occur because of the love and care of those who love you and care about you.
I am really lucky.
Despite being a nutcase and more than a little bit strange I have a good group of family and friends that love and care about me, regardless of my OCD, my bad habits and self doubt.

Thank you - you know who you are.

Without you people I would never get these "nearly Slayer" feelings.

YOU ROK!
\m/

No comments: