Wednesday 17 September 2008

Welcome......

For those who have followed from gaz.simplymega.com - thanks for following me, the entries will be more frequent...honest.
For those who are new - HELLO!

So why the name?
Well, it's a phrase that I've heard in a number of places over time (and on these cool t-shirts from ukpagan.com) and for me it pretty much sums up what it's like trying to live life, be a Husband and a Dad worthy of the wonderful people in my life and have OCD in a world that never standstill and rarely slows down.

I hope you enjoy reading what I'm going to be posting here from now on and welcome any contributions and comments.

Make Toast Not War!
\m/

1 comment:

An Untidy Mind said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG NAME!!! IT's AWESOME...

See you didn't need any help there.

I had to herd my cat this morning in to a spare room where we are holding him prisoner for the day while some work is being done on the house... he wasn't a happy camper.

I'll definately get a t-shirt with it on!